Translator

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

From a Distance

Today when I wrote this letter I had to hold in my throat the tears were about to leave, we suffer the remoteness, the distance; we miss to hug and talk about our things…

I look at your photo and makes me want to run to your side and hold you. I want this entire ocean that separates us, was just a thin line that we can cross but it is not; and I go back to see my reality. Between quiet sigh I write from the corner of my studio, telling you all the things you already know and expect from me.

Since you came into my life I knew you’d be the love of my life. I’ll wait for you, I’ll always miss you, and don't want let you. You know everything how I feel for you! My heart grows as big as the universe itself which we make our home every time we look a star in the sky. As I look at the vastness of this world, I’m sure I can overcome all obstacles that come, because you are my strength, my will to live and feel.

You mean everything to me, without your presence I can't write these letters inspire by you, these letters are always full of repetitive words but it fell very good when we talk and listen together. You are the love of my life, nothing that I do will change this fate, nor want, since you are what I most desire, I can’t  imagine life without you; is like watching a sky without stars, like not sunrise… impossible things. This is my love for you, unique, kind, loyal and above all loving.

You are the master of my thoughts, the one who knows me and doesn't not judge me, you know the story of my life, and you are my love. Your name gets tangled between my lines and makes me a better person every day. You are the love of truth and goodness, even thought my stuff.  I know you love me, because I feel deeper in my heart, in the air and everything around me, that love is you, a beautiful love.

I hope when you receive this letter makes happier your day and heart, and makes your sorrow will dissipate soon. Just think about me and how much I love you, I hopes this makes you feel better because thinking of you makes me feel better when I am alone: think of you make everything more enjoyable for me.

See you soon; love of my verses… my heart.

From my corner for you, I love you so, I love you

From a Distance

No comments:

Post a Comment