Translator

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Clifton Mill

After many years, I took the decision to do a quit trip to the Historical Clifton Mill, located in Clifton, Ohio.  It is one of the largest water powered grist mills still in existence. The first mill was at this site was built in 1802. I shot with a ND8 filter to get the angel hair in the waterfalls, the sun didn't help me, at the moment of my shoot it was very bright with strong cast shadow. However, I was able to take some shoots, using the covered bridge as my vantage point.  The bridge is a 90 foot long authentic wooden bridge across the Little Miami River and enjoy the spectacular views of Clifton Mill, Clifton Gorge, the Little Miami River and its waterfalls. It is a fantastic experience that transport you to a forgotten part of history. In addition,  next  to Clifton Mill is a 1940's Gas Station Museum, completely stocked with original products






No comments:

Post a Comment