Translator

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

14 Photographers, 14 Models

 


I have to be honest: I was really concern about my next photography session: 14 Photographers to shoot 14 different models in 7 hours and I was right to be concern. If you think about it, looks like of time, but in real life, you are tide up with the time and the locations. My partner that day was Doug, very nice guy; I really enjoyed work with him. He prepared a photo equipment session that we never use (LOL). We had the opportunity to shoot 4 models (one twice). We ended exhausted but I think each one learn something new (or maybe will not repeat the same mistake). We gain more experience but best of all, we enjoy what we do.
Don’t want to leave without leave a few tips about Portrait Photography:
·         Simplicity is the best policy
·         the main idea is to focus attention to the face or faces in the portrait.
·         Solids & simple patterns best.
·         Break the rules of composition
·         Position body and head facing different directions.
·         Controlled lighting.
·         Play with backgrounds.




















Love it to do the Photo Session with my club; the Westbridge Camera Club. They are one of the best in Columbus; cooperate, bring ideas and tips every time we meet and of course very friendly. I strongly recommended for Amateurs or Professionals Photographers.



No comments:

Post a Comment