Translator

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Instagram





The end of 2011 came with the lost of my camera Panasonic Lumix LX-5, I have to admit I was shock. My everyday companion was stolen from my car and I wasn't able to recover or buy a new one, at least not yet. My iPhone camera has to fill this hole and started to take pictures. I like the quality of the pictures of the iPhone but still I prefered to take the photos with my Lumix. My iPhone became to open a door to fill my everyday pictures and this door was open thanks to the help of an App, an App name Instagram. This photo sharing community with more than 15 millons (and counting) the numbers of accounts on Jan 1, 2012 allows usser to take photos, apply a filter and share it on the service or a variety of other social networking services.When I joined IG (Instagram ) I didn't have a clear idea how it works but for my experience in other Social Networks I focused in two points: My Name and My Profile. I like to keep the same name for all my Social Media : Johnny Runciman (long but love it) and a brief descripcion of my Blogger Profile and of course trying to be respectful with others. I started to add my friends from my contacts list, facebook and twitter accounts and begun to share pics.After my first pics and a couple of likes, IG happends to be addictive maybe because is a good reason to express your feelings and your sensitivity with the world in the same moment.
I have the idea that the quality of your followers is attach to the quality of your pictures, after find and add my first two friends: berudder1 and caly70, begin to appear my first pics followers: Neal Barbosa and esejuven. It was a "wow" and decide to get more involve, beside I was really enjoying to take pictures in IG. Add a couple more of photography Apps: Camera+, Filterstorm and Snapseed and that changes the way I feel about a picture taken with an iPhone: it becomes more expresive, with more feelings and my followers become to increase in a couple of days. The Hashtags help me to get more involved to the Instagram Group and clarify my idea of what I want to show.
Maybe being original or copy styles is not the key, the key is to express your view of the world and your mood. Every pics upload to Instagram reveal a hidden part of me, and everyday man with a particular way to feel; Instagram captured the "Instant" of the moment. And this is only the beginig of a long journey.














No comments:

Post a Comment