Translator

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Just for fun: The Spinner 360 film camera




This panoramic 360 degrees camera shoots in any 35mm film. I realized that I needed it to go back to my roots in photography (at lease for a short period of time). In another of my curiosity moves, I bought the Spinner 360 degree film camera. This amazing an relative inexpensive camera that gives a lot of fun. I strongly recommended when you are outdoors and don't want to worries about aperture or shutter speed. The Spinner 360 goes beyond the confines of standard panoramas with Lomography fims. To begin to use, take the Spinner 360° in one hand, pull the cord with the other and release it – in a split second this 35mm analogue camera spins 360° around its own axis and records everything that’s around you on a frame more than 4 times longer than a conventional landscape picture. As I mention, a camera just for fun, but it has enormous potential for creativity. The detail of the film holes in the picture is unique!



No comments:

Post a Comment